Pradip Sir for UPSC anthropology optional is one of the best-found teachers in Delhi. He is a very knowledgeable teacher and holds years of experience in preparing students for UPSC anthropology optional. While looking out for good anthropology optional coaching to prepare for UPSC optional subject one can surely consider anthropology coaching by Pradip Sir. Here are some of the best things that I found good about his teaching method, and his coaching.
(A) Qualities of Anthropology Coaching
1. Online and offline classes: If you are not from Delhi or you can’t afford to live in a pricey city like Delhi, you don’t have to compromise on the study, Pradip Sir online class offers good quality online lectures on anthropology using which you can easily prepare for the exam. Plus, you will not have to commute to attend the same class, or entirely shift to Delhi.
2. Anthropology Test Series: So, you can regularly test your preparation and progress by taking an online anthropology test series, the coaching regularly updates the test series with the possible question, which will be good to give you an idea of the level of questions asked and how much more you have to prepare. For first-timers, it is a boon.
3. Study Material: What we all crave the most, the study material. While preparing for any subject in UPSC we are in a constant dilemma for hunting down books after books to get the right information, detailed/ precise information. So, the book pile-ups, but what if you get a complied good quality study material. We found the study material really helpful in our studies as it was covering most of the important topics, highlighting important points and was giving me the required information.
4. Regular Updates: even if you are not a student of anthropology coaching by Pradip sir, you can regularly read news and updates classified for UPSC. There is also regular blog posting on the website to help you with the technicalities of writing a paper of UPSC.
(B) Qualities of Pradip Sir
1. Backdrop: His educational backdrop is inked with evidence of his proficiency in the subject. While looking out for anthropology optional coaching, you can consider Pradip Sir anthropology coaching classes. He is a B.Sc. Hons. Zoology and M.Sc. in Zoology. He also has appeared in civil service exam himself scoring 352 in zoology and 349 anthropology, probably the highest at the time. He has faced all the 4 IAS interviews with Anthropology and Zoology as optional subjects.
2. Selection Rate: He has one of the highest selection ranks all over India. Pardip Sir anthropology class has helped many UPSC aspirants to become IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS, etc.
3. Live Classes: Other than online class material, he also interacts with students in real-time. The live classes are great as, it allows you to interact freely with Pradip Sir in case of any doubt, confusion or any problems. You learn you get to test your knowledge online and offline, you even have the course material and doubt classes, Pradip Sir’s coaching for anthropology is one of the best.