SAPIENS IAS is one of the prominent Coaching institutes for UPSC Anthropology Optional for Civil Services IAS Mains Exam. SAPIENS IAS do not only teach the subject but make the students visualize about the subject-matter which is essential part of civil services preparation. Various scientific techniques, like Mnemonic, flow charts, diagrams, graphs etc. are used during teaching process, this is not only helpful for student to understand, memorize and analyse the subject but equally helpful in personality development.
Remember, UPSC does not need an academician but a well developed personality who has inbuilt administrative traits. This makes SAPIENS IAS a unique IAS Coaching institute for Anthropology Optional, different from others.
Anthropology is an optional which could be opted by students with any educational background such as students with arts, commerce, science and professional background including doctors, engineers, MBA, MCA, Biotech etc. It does not need specialization.
Feathers of our IAS mains Anthropology Optional Coaching
1) Complete coverage of the syllabus in a time bond manner.
2) Framework based learning for presentation in the exam –an innovative learning technique, greatly useful for 3Fs i.e. Factual learning, Frame working or structuring, and Flow in presentation of facts.
3) Meticulously designed, well organized and highly processed study materials enough for 300+ marks in anthropology.
4) Students are provided with maximum examples, case studies, and current related data for value edition.
5) Regular evaluation of student’s performance through mandatory class tests and test series.
6) Personal attention and feedback.
7) Making biological part simpler, interesting, and thereby easy to grasp.
8) Completely digital class hence no class be missed.
WHY CHOOSE SAPIENS IAS?
a) Live Online Classes Available which is a best alternative to offline classes.
b) Meticulously designed study materials.
c) Programmes covering Conceptual and current developments.
d) Time Bound Completion with extensive coverage.
e) Frequest Class test and intensive writing skill development sessions.
f) Free Wi-Fi connection for online search and web materials.