1. Upload your Pasport size photo
2. Upload your any of identity verification proot such as Aadhar card, Voter card, driving licence etc.
3. Please fill up admission form if you would like to registrar or take admission only.
The use of this
1. Fee once paid is neither refundable nor transferrable under any circumstances.
2. All disputes is subject to delhi jurisdiction only.
3. Venue, timings and duration are subject to change.
4 . Online students shall pay their fee only through payment gateway installed in the Sapiens IAS website ie www. Sapiensias.in other means are strictly not accepted.
5. Use of mobile, laptops, other electronic gadgets etc is strictly prohibited within the classrooms of Sapiens IAS coaching.
6. In case of misbehaviours of students towards teachers and non-teaching staffs as well candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
7. Only registered phone number of students shall be entertained during office hours from 10:30 am to 6:30 pm only.
8. Other than students for any purpose in the matters of coaching shall not be entertained.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Sapiens IAS’s prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
10. All information, content and material, including the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio, contained in the website and the products and services are copyrighted property of Sapiens IAS. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to Sapiens IAS. You understand that “Sapiens IAS” is a registered trademark owned by Sapiens IAS. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent of Sapiens IAS. No information, content or material from the our products and services may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from Sapiens IAS and nothing on this website shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to Sapiens IAS, to the user. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but Sapiens IAS retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights therein.
11. Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this website and / or our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
i) You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the website and / or our products, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the website and / or our products.
ii) You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the website and / or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Sapiens IAS or any other person or entity as determined by Sapiens IAS.
12. Sapiens IAS or any of its subsidiaries or content partners shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and / or software, including loss of data, those results from the use of our products and services.
13. In no event will Sapiens IAS be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation,
(1) indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage, loss of programs or information), or
(2) direct damages in excess of the amount paid to Sapiens IAS for the product and / or service, arising out of the use of, misuse of or inability to use, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site or the products and / or services, or any information provided on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, in such instances, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User
14. You have to specify the address to which the shipment has to be made at the time of purchase. All product(s) shall be delivered directly to the address as specified at the point of ordering [and you cannot, under no circumstances whatsoever, change the address after the order is processed]. Any inconsistencies in name or address will result in non-delivery of the product(s).
15. For return of product(s) damaged at the time of delivery, the shipping charges shall be borne by Sapiens IAS. However, for return any of the product(s) for any other reasons, it shall be the responsibility of the registered User to arrange for the return of such cancelled product(s) and the shipping charges shall be borne by such User.
16. We request you not to accept any product package that seems to be tampered with, opened or damaged at the time of delivery. The products must be returned in the same condition / unopened as delivered by Sapiens IAS. Any products returned showing signs of any use or damage in any manner shall not be accepted for return.
17. All requests for return of products have to be placed within 7 days from the date of delivery. Please note that no refunds shall be claimed or will be entertained post 7 days from the date of delivery.
18. Sapiens IAS may also contact the user through sms, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds Sapiens IAS non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the users mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
19. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold Sapiens IAS, Sapiens IAS’s distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities” respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of our product.
Want to Discuss about Civil Services Exam
Want to make time management for anthropology coaching of IAS? if yes, then stay updated about our anthropology optional blogs where we post regularly on different topics related to UPSC, IAS, civil courses as well as optional anthropology.